- Starting wage flexible
- Woodbridge area
- Day shift
Our client is a leader in the design and fabrication of Manufacturing Equipment
- Financial record keeping
- Maintain various accounts using both manual and electronic bookkeeping systems
- Prepare financial statements and accounting reports
- Balancing of books
- Reconciliation of accounts
Skills and Knowledge
- Previous experience using accounting software, preferably in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience working with database software
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
- Fast Paced
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
Apply on-line at www.laboursource.com. Visit Us At Our Office Or Call Us Today.
Ask to speak to one of our Staffing Coordinators: (416)499-9675 or (905)264-9675
Not the position you are looking for?
Refer a friend or call us about other opportunities!
Follow us on Twitter: @LabourSource
Like us on Facebook: Labour Source