- Starting wage TBD
- Woodbridge area
- Day shift
Our client is a leader in the design and fabrication of custom production equipment
- Set up and operation of manual lathes - Experience is a must!
- Basic trouble shooting and maintenance on assigned machinery.
- Inspect all products for conformity to drawing specs
- Use of all precision measuring devices, micrometers, calipers etc.
- Set up for tooling
- Maneuvering large or heavy objects
Skills and Knowledge
- 2-3 years previous verifiable experience
- Lathe set-up experience
- CNC lathe experience is a bonus
- Fast Paced
- Work under pressure
- Handling of heavy loads
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Tight deadlines
Apply on-line at www.laboursource.com. Visit Us At Our Office Or Call Us Today.
Ask to speak to one of our Staffing Coordinators: (416)499-9675 or (905)264-9675
Not the position you are looking for?
Refer a friend or call us about other opportunities!
Follow us on Twitter: @LabourSource
Like us on Facebook: Labour Source