- Perform various tasks scheduled by the on-site Customer Service Representative;
- Communicate with site staff to ensure a quality product is being delivered;
- Adhere to instructions stipulated on a work order;
- Maintain daily logs and prep sheets of work performed;
- Report any problem issues or concerns to the Field Manager;
- Follow all procedures and policies stipulated in the Company Employee Manual;
- Carry out repairs in a good workmanship manner and with cleanliness at all times;
- Always maintain the company vehicle in a respectable condition;
- Conduct in a professional manner and provide the best customer service possible;
- Attend Customer Service staff meetings and workshops as required;
- If required, respond to after-hours emergency calls when scheduled on-call;
- Experience using hand tools;
Apply on-line at www.laboursource.com. Visit Us At Our Office Or Call Us Today.
Ask to speak to one of our Staffing Coordinators: (416)499-9675 or (905)264-9675
Not the position you are looking for?
Refer a friend or call us about other opportunities!
Follow us on Twitter: @LabourSource
Like us on Facebook: Labour Source